New This Sale
- New and Popular Benefit to Consigning: In addition to shopping early Thursday, Consignors ONLY also get to shop the 1/2 price sale early Friday evening from 5:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Kool Kids Koupon: Refer a New Consignor and your name will be put into our Kool Kids Kan. Tell your friends to register online and type in your name in the "referred by" area. Prior to our sale, we will draw 1 name from our Kool Kids Kan for Kool Kids Koupons. The winning Kool Kids Koupons may be used toward purchases during this Spring/Summer sale.
- Check out the new Consignor's Checklist.
- Now accepting Girls’ Junior Clothes.
- New Moms Sale: First time expecting Moms, first time adopting Moms, and first time Moms with a child under 12 months of age must register for this special presale. You may bring one guest. Cost is $2 each plus the New Moms Presale Pass to enter for the New Mom and a guest. One lifetime registration per New Mom. If you have registered before for our New Moms Presale, try to register as a Consignor this sale!
- No strikeouts or red marks on tags. Tags intended for the 1/2 price sale must be originally written in RED.
- 150 Hanging items limit
- Toys and shoes written in RED to sell ½ price on Saturday.
Spread the word! HELP US HELP YOU sell your items. Share Facebook & Instagram posts to potential shoppers. Print off flyers and pass them out.
Pay close attention to Facebook and Instagram this winter. We will have give-away contests soon!
You will be asked to sign a waiver when you drop off your items stating that none of your items are on the Recall list. You can check to see if your items have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
If you are unable to personally drop off your items, you can print the contract and send it with whoever is dropping off your items.
We will NOT accept your items without a signed waiver.
Drop off times:
- Small toys that will be placed on tables need to be written in red to sell ½ price on Saturday. Your larger toys that will NOT fit on a table (bikes, kitchens, etc) can be marked in blue/black ink.
NO multiple drop offs are allowed. The only exception would pertain to bringing a larger item such as a bed later in the week.
- Sunday, July 30, 3:00pm - 8:00pm (If dropping off more than 75 items, drop off on Sunday if possible.)
- Monday, July 31, 3:30pm - 8:30pm
- Tuesday, August 1, 3:30pm - 8:30pm
Remember Our Special Sections:
- Camo Corner (Fall/Winter Sale only)
- Monogram Section
- School Uniforms