New This Sale
- Check out the NEW How-To Tag & Price Video!
- Website dificulties...ugh! "Refresh" any page you are accessing to get the latest edited version of the page.
***We are in constant communication with the Mayor/City of Ruston. With the Covid-19 regulations, we have spaced out the shopping times during the Presale to create less congestion while shopping in the Ruston Civic Center. Our goal is to make you as a shopper/consignor feel at ease during this Kool Kids Week!
Kool Kids is taking measures to ensure your safety with guidelines to make your shopping experience enjoyable:
- Enter Kool Kids in the Ruston Civic Center from the lobby through the double doors on the left and exit on the right.
- Hand sanitation stations will be set up at the entrance and throughout Kool Kids.
- It is suggested to wear a mask while shopping.
- Bring your own shopping bag to put your items in.
- Clothing Racks will be spaced farther apart to enable shoppers to space out.
- There will be continuous cleaning at Kool Kids throughout the day.
- When purchasing items, check-out stations will be spread out to ensure the 6 foot spacing.
- Presale times have been spread out to keep a minimal amount of people shopping. Check out the New Presale Shopping times due to Covid-19.
- At the New Moms, Gran’s, Premier Guests, and Guests Presales, please try to being exactly $5 to help keep the exchange of money as little as possible.
We are committed to helping families during the good times and bad. Thank you!
- Schedule: 2 Drop off days and 3 Public Sale days. More sale days = more items sold = more $$$ for our consignors! Drop off Sunday/Monday. Presales Tuesday/Wednesday. Public Sales Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Click here for Drop times. Click here for Shopping times.
- Popular Benefit to Consigning: In addition to shopping early Wednesday, Consignors ONLY also get to shop the 1/2 price sale early Friday evening from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
- VIP Tagging: We offer a VIP tagging service for busy moms who don’t have the time or desire to tag on her own! You are required to have at least 50 items to sell and 80% of the clothing items must be specialty name brand clothing. Our experienced taggers do ALL of the work for you! Click here for VIP Tagging info.
- Consignors: You can expect your drop off to be approximately 20-30 minutes. The new Drop off will consist of Station 1 for Larger Items and Station 2 for Clothing/Smaller Items. Kool Kids Volunteers will take care of the Larger and Smaller Items for you. After your clothing items are inspected, you will place your clothing items on the Civic Center racks to sell. Please have your clothing items sorted by size and gender for easier drop off! Click here for more information on Drop off.
- Consignors: Pick up time Saturday, August 8 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Checks will be mailed the week following the sale. Click here for more information on Pick up.
- Consignors: Small toys, books, puzzles, movies, DVDs, electronic games, board games and shoes must be written in RED so they will sell for ½ price on Saturday. Small toys that will be placed on tables need to be written in red to sell ½ price on Saturday. Your larger toys that will NOT fit on a table (bikes, kitchens, etc) can be marked in blue/black ink.
- Jewelry: Little girls jewelry and teenage jewelry are great sellers!
- Lululemon: A special section created for Lululemon - Teen/Adult sizes welcome!
- Junior clothes - Limit to Junior clothing (teenage) only. Please no adult women's clothing.
- Costumes/Dress up clothes are booming! We will have a special section for these in the middle of the Civic Center at Kool Kids. This is a FUN section to look through!
- Camo Section: Children’s Camouflage and Hunting Gear are great sellers!
- Consignors: PLEASE place the safety pin through your tags Horizontally! This method is best so the tag does not separate from your item.
- Kool Kids Koupon: Refer a New Consignor and your name will be put into our Kool Kids Kan. Tell your friends to register online and type in your name in the "referred by" area. Prior to our sale, we will draw 1 name from our Kool Kids Kan for Kool Kids Koupons. The winning Kool Kids Koupons may be used toward purchases during this Fall/Winter sale.
- Check out the Consignor's Checklist. It's a GREAT way to get organized.
- Spread the word! HELP US HELP YOU sell your items. Share Facebook & Instagram posts to potential shoppers. Print off flyers and pass them out.
- Pay close attention to Facebook and Instagram this spring. We will have give-away contests soon!
- Consignors: You will be asked to sign a waiver when you drop off your items stating that none of your items are on the Recall list. You can check to see if your items have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- If you are unable to personally drop off your items, you can print the contract and send it with whoever is dropping off your items. We will NOT accept your items without a signed waiver. We will have extra contracts available at during Drop off times.
Remember Our Special Sections:
- Lululemon: Teen/Adult items welcome!
- School Uniforms
- Costumes/Dress up clothes
- Camo Corner (Fall/Winter Sale only)