- You will receive 70% of the price you set for your items.
- You shop Wednesday night prior to the public sale on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- You shop the ½ price sale on Friday night before the public.
- You decide if you wish your items to sell for ½ price at the end of the sale.
- You get rid of items you no longer use or need.
- You are given the option of donating unsold items to charity.
- You receive your check in the mail the week following the sale.
- If you contribute a minimum of 15 TOP quality items, you will receive 1 Presale Consignor Pass to shop on Wednesday, February 27, from 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Only those with a pass will be allowed at the presale. Due to a limited amount of space, do NOT bring children/babies with you to the presale. You will be asked to leave if you bring a child/baby into the Wednesday sale.
- Each consignor will be given a Premier Guest Presale Pass to give to a friend to shop Wednesday, February 27, from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm and two Guest Presale passes to shop from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm on the same night. In an effort to promote the sale, Kool Kids gives additional 6:30 pm Guest Presale passes to potential shoppers such as daycares and preschools. Shoppers using guest passes will pay $5 at the door to shop at the presale on Wednesday. No children/babies allowed at the Presales.
- Check out the Consignor's Checklist. It's a GREAT way to get organized!
$ Don't forget our Kool Kids Koupon $
- Refer a New Consignor and your name will be put into our Kool Kids Kan. Tell your friends to register online and type in your name in the "referred by" area.
- Prior to our sale, we will draw 1 name from our Kool Kids Kan for Kool Kids Koupons. The winning Kool Kids Koupons may be used toward purchases during this Spring/Summer sale.