Q. What is the benefit to volunteering?
A. Our Kool Kids Volunteers shop first! We have 8 hour volunteers, 4 hour volunteers, and 2 hour volunteers. All volunteers shop before the consignors. Sign up to volunteer.
The following are dates and times for our Pre-Sales:
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
- 8 hour Volunteer Presale: Shop 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Work any 8 hour shift on Thursday, August 3 — Saturday, August 5
Thursday, August 3, 2017
- 4 hour Volunteer Presale: Shop 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- Work any 4 hour shift on any day Sunday, July 30 — Saturday, August 5
- 2 hour Volunteer Presale: Shop 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Work any 2 hour shift on any day Sunday, July 30 — Saturday, August 5
- Consignor Presale: Shop 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- New Moms Presale: Shop 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Expecting Moms and first time Moms with a child under 12 months of age must register for this special pre-sale. You may bring one guest. Cost is $2 each plus the New Moms Pre-Sale Pass to enter for the New Mom and a guest. One lifetime registration per New Mom. If you have registered before for our New Moms Pre-Sale, try to register as a Consignor this sale!
- Premier Guests Presale: Shop 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Each consignor will receive 1 Premier Guest Pre-Sale Pass to give to a friend! Only one person per pass. Due to limited space, NO CHILDREN allowed at the Pre-Sale. Cost is $2 plus a Premier Guest Pre-Sale Pass to enter.
- Guests Presale: Shop 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Each consignor will receive 2 Guest Pre-Sale Passes to hand to friends! Only one person per pass. Due to limited space, NO CHILDREN allowed at the pre-sale. Cost is $2 plus a Guest Pre-Sale Pass to enter.
- Friday, August 4, 2017: 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday, August 5, 8:00am – 3:00pm * ½ price Saturday on items written in red
Q. Can I bring my kids while I work my shift?
A. We ask you to arrange childcare during your scheduled volunteer shift(s). Kool Kids is a very busy place and it’s nearly impossible to supervise your children properly. We like to think of your volunteer hours as a break for you MOM!
Q. Can someone else work my shift instead of me?
A. Yes. If you need help working your shift, a friend, spouse, or family member can take your place.
Q. Do I have to consign in order to work and shop early?
A. No. You do not have to consign to volunteer.
Q. How do I register to volunteer?
A. Our Kool Kids Volunteers shop first. We have 8 hour volunteers, 4 hour volunteers, and 2 hour volunteers. All volunteers shop before the consignors. Sign up as a Volunteer Today!